A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Macario Domaguing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Macario Domaguing is Poor.
Education & Awards
Dr. Domaguing graduated from Manila Central University-Filemon D. Tanchoco Foundation, Caloocan.More Education & Awards
Dr. Domaguing has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Queen of the Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Domaguing accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Macario D. Domaguing practice?
Dr. Macario Domaguing practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Surgery near Glendora, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lawndale, CA and Torrance, CA.
See Glendora Family Physicians, Glendora General Practitioners, and Glendora Surgeons.