Dr. Macario Vazquez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Macario Vazquez?

April 29th, 2017

Unprofessional / License Should Be Yanked

March 18th, 2016

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Dr. Vazquez asks carefully considered questions, listens carefully and engages me, the patient in finding a solution to my health concern. He respects my privacy, has a great sense of humor and does not let "conventional medicine" get in the way of considering new approaches to health. And am I glad, because those doctors are hard to find! Highly recommended!

February 12th, 2016

Business manager

Dr Vazquez has been an amazing physician for me and my family. The experience we have had over the past 10 years has been very professional & he has always given the most updated medical advice. The staff is always friendly and gets our appointments as soon as needed. I highly recommend this physician.

July 23rd, 2013

Disgraceful Doctor & Staff

Couldn't agree more with the first review. Doctor's wife is a frightening disaster who is passive-aggressive, unprofessional, argumentative, defensive, and a complete liability to his practice. She's a loose cannon that will continue to prevent new patients from returning and/or will cause current patients to run for their lives, as I did. That being said, if you do manage to tolerate the unimaginable abuse from a medical "professional" (term used ever so lightly), you will be just as, if not more, disappointed in the Dr. himself. I quickly ended my visits to him as I found myself googling him to confirm he was legitimate. Is it normal for doctors to spell simple elementary vocabulary incorrectly? Time and time again? I think not. He just didn't have the basic knowledge a doctor who claims to have practiced for over 20 years should have. And he lacks ALL human emotion and empathy which any decent Dr should have a bit of in order to relate to patient and not come across as a cold robot. The Dr combined with the behavior of his wife made my few appointments with him more awkward and uncomfortable than I thought would be possible in a place that should be "safe." He spoke to me just as rudely as she did. He was condescending and ridiculed me...he even went so far as to laugh at me. Had I take anyone with me to witness his or his wife's behavior, I highly doubt it would've occurred. If you are alone however, they think it's a fine opportunity to do as they please. They are a disgrace to the medical community. DISGRACE. I am disgusted by their treatment and hope that as many people as possible can avoid ever visiting this pathetic attempt at a medical practice. BEWARE.

August 31st, 2012

Very Nasty Receptionist/Wife...BEWARE!!!

Unfortunately, I never got past Dr. Vazquez nasty receptionist/wife. I made an appointment several weeks in advance, as I was transferring doctors due to a move. I found his name on a specific pain medication website. I was happy to find someone who could help with my situation, and the doctor actually talked to me by phone when I was making the initial appt. He was very friendly and kind, and offered alternative solutions to my pain issues, to which I was very open. I was glad to have found him. The day of the appt, my husband and I traveled over 60 miles to the office, and we arrived 10 minutes early. We were greeted by a rather incompetent, but friendly staff member, who had me fill out the standard paperwork. Fine. But then the paperwork turned intrusive and demanding, and when I began to question it, a woman identifying herself as the doctors wife appeared. That's when the situation turned very ugly. As I politely asked why, her tone became aggressive and unfriendly. (Did I mention that this was a "cash only" set up? No checks or CC. Why? What are you hiding? OK, $200 cash I paid) She began to treat me like I was lying, and I explained to her that I have been on this medication for 2 years and I fully understand how dosages and protocol work. I am currently on a very low, minimal maintenance dose once a day, which will be gradually tapered off to none at all, within a few months . Rudely, she told me where I MUST purchase it (from THEIR pharmacy) and the outrageous agreements I would need to sign if this was going to work. To all of her demands, I politely asked if I may please discuss these issues with the doctor. I was met with hostility and rigidness. I hadn't even seen the doctor yet! I paid my money, and filled out the standard paperwork; but she continued to badger me about their "policies", which I would rather discuss with the doctor. I have never been treated so rudely by a staff person, and unprovoked nonetheless! I remained calm, but this know-it-all woman was determined to get the upper hand in her games. All completely unnecessary. Needless to say, my husband was so upset by this woman's behavior, he suggested that we leave. So I told her that this was not going to work for me, please return my money. As she did so, she had to say in a very nasty tone, "Good luck finding anther doctor around here who will help you!". I want the doctor to know how his wife is hurting his business, and if he cares about his patients, he will replace her. So very sad that I never got to meet him. A warning to new patients...be wary of the wife!!! Or better yet, go somewhere else. I am.

August 17th, 2017