A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. A Sheehy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. A Sheehy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sheehy
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheehy graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Sheehy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Roseville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. A MacDuff Sheehy MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. A M. Sheehy practice?
- Dr. A Sheehy has 1 office location.
Dr. A Sheehy practices Cardiology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Cardiologists.