A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mace Brindley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mace Brindley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mace Brindley, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Brindley graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Brindley has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mace Benjamin Brindley MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Mace B. Brindley practice?
- Dr. Mace Brindley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mace Brindley practices Otolaryngology near McKinney, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Allen, TX and Plano, TX.
See McKinney Otolaryngologists.