Dr. Mace Brindley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mace Brindley?

Facelift

Have you seen Dr. Mace Brindley?

8 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 8 Ratings with 1 Comment

October 14th, 2013

WONDERFUL!

I first saw Dr. Brindley several years ago 2 days after an ER visit for a ruptured ear drum. I had been quite sick, both physically and mentally exhausted. My appointment with Dr. Brindley was not only way above and beyond my expectations, but left me feeling cheerful and encouraged. I was very impressed by his professionalism and expertise. I was most impressed by his "down-to-earth" manner and he was extremely personable and friendly. Professional, knowledgeable AND personable is a rare combination to find in doctors these days. Dr. Brindley is empathetic and treats you like an individual. He takes time to explain the medical side of things and gladly will go over the information again if you are not 100% clear. In addition to prescribing medications you may need to get well, he offers other solid, helpful hints to speed your recovery. Over the years, I've had subsequent visits with Dr. Brindley. I've had the privilege to be able to call on him when the need pops up. Frankly, I would not choose any other ENT except for Dr. Brindley! His office staff has always been very nice and do their best to get you in as soon as possible, even the same day! There have been many occasions where Dr. Brindley himself has phoned me back , which is a rarity. I have been a nurse for over 30 years, having dealt with hundreds of physicians "behind the scenes". In all humbleness, I say you can trust my opinion on Dr. Brindley!

June 18th, 2015