A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Machteld Hillen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Machteld Hillen is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Machteld Hillen, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Movement Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hillen graduated from Rijksuniversiteit Groningen, Fac Der Geneeskunde, Groningen.
Dr. Hillen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Overlook Hospital
- Holy Name Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hillen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Machteld E. Hillen practice?
Dr. Machteld Hillen practices Neurology near Newark, NJ.
See Newark Neurologists.