A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Machteld Hillen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Machteld Hillen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Machteld Hillen, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Movement Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hillen graduated from Rijksuniversiteit Groningen, Fac Der Geneeskunde, Groningen.
Dr. Hillen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Umdnj University Hospital
- Overlook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Machteld Elisabeth Hillen MD is a female Neurologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Machteld E. Hillen practice?
- Dr. Machteld Hillen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Machteld Hillen practices Neurology near Newark, NJ.
See Newark Neurologists.