A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maciej Dryjski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Dryjski graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dryjski has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dryjski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 26 plans
- Independent Health - 33 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maciej L. Dryjski practice?
Dr. Maciej Dryjski practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Surgeons.