A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maciej Dryjski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maciej Dryjski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dryjski
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dryjski Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Dryjski graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dryjski has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maciej L Dryjski MD and PHD is a male Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Maciej L. Dryjski practice?
- Dr. Maciej Dryjski has 1 office location.
Dr. Maciej Dryjski practices Surgery near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Surgeons.