A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maciej Dryjski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maciej Dryjski is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dryjski
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dryjski Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Dryjski graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dryjski has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maciej L Dryjski MD and PHD is a male Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Maciej L. Dryjski practice?
- Dr. Maciej Dryjski has 4 office locations.
Dr. Maciej Dryjski practices Surgery near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Surgeons.