The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maciej Dryjski
Dr. Maciej Dryjski, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Buffalo, NY. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Dryjski is affiliated with Erie County Medical Center, Mercy Hospital of Buffalo and Sisters of Charity Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Maciej Dryjski has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Maciej Dryjski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.
Dr. William Mcnamara
Surgical Oncology, General Surgery, Residency
Buffalo, NY 0 mi
Dr. Hasan Dosluoglu
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Buffalo, NY 0 mi27
Dr. Leon Levinsky
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Buffalo, NY 0 mi48