A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maciej Ferenc:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anti-aging Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferenc graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Ferenc has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Broward General Medical Center
- North Shore Medical Center
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maciej Z Ferenc DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maciej Z. Ferenc practice?
- Dr. Maciej Ferenc has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maciej Ferenc practices Emergency Medicine near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Emergency Physicians.