Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maciej Nowakowski
Dr. Maciej Nowakowski, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Binghamton, NY, with other offices in Oneonta, NY and Albany, NY (and 2 other locations). He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Sleep Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Nowakowski is affiliated with AO Fox / Aurelia Osborn Fox Memorial Hospital and Albany Medical Center Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Maciej Nowakowski has the following 3 specialties
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Maciej Nowakowski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Binghamton, NY.
Dr. Jillene Brathwaite
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Binghamton, NY 0 mi8
Dr. Olayinka Wilhelm
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Binghamton, NY 0 mi28
Dr. Peter Ronan
Addiction Medicine, Internal Medicine
Binghamton, NY 0.18 mi32