A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maciej Nowakowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maciej Nowakowski is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maciej Nowakowski, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nowakowski graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Szczecin.
Dr. Nowakowski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- A O Fox Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maciej Nowakowski MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maciej Nowakowski practice?
- Dr. Maciej Nowakowski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maciej Nowakowski practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Binghamton, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Albany, NY.
See Binghamton Internists and Binghamton Sleep Medicine Doctors.