A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maciej Nowakowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maciej Nowakowski is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maciej Nowakowski, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nowakowski graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Szczecin.
Dr. Nowakowski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- A O Fox Hospital
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nowakowski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 16 plans