Dr. Maciej Szalkowski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maciej Szalkowski?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Maciej Szalkowski?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 29th, 2016

WORST DOCTOR I'VE EVER MET IN 40+ YEARS!!!!!

Dr. was nice in first visit then had many issues trying to retrieve files from former dr. doesn't want to be a doctor. did not ask "what is going on" went over office rules, payments due then when couldn't get our files, said we expect too much from him.???? only saw him once, his office lost our paperwork for disability. His office called said they got files, then said they never got them.??? then they could not find any faxes that our prior doctors sent multiple times. very disorganized and he is a total a**hole. Condescending speaking down to and extremely rude. During visit ... ok, but he called many times speaking AT ME due to things I have no control over regarding previous dr. faxing files. Dismissed me stating "not a match" because his office could not find all the faxes from our other doctors. First said they did have files, then a week later denied ever getting them. lost them. He wants to have the title Dr. but no accountability of what comes with it nor treat what a normal average dr. does. then he brings up he wants to do a pap???? and mammography"??? Felt very sexually addressed rather than Dr. patient. would not address any of the real medical issues but would only address breasts and vagina and that he'll do that. then dismisses me for no reason whatsoever!!!! Just a straight up unprofessional person because he doesn't even qualify as a man. Believe me, i thought he was nice on my only visit but as he kept calling me at home speaking down to me, not allowing me to speak AT ALL and acts like we should be available ALWAYS at his beckon call... not professional at all. If i could do zero stars or negative I would. I can be a pushy broad and definitely was not AT ALL. I dare anyone to go there and try to get treatment after the first visit. I believe he does commercials on TV, gets a one time visit and does not want to treat anyone as a "primary" doctor. I believe he wants first timers so he is busy and then shove them off. no responsibility or accountability. His first visit he covers.... people come in for an ear ache and eventually they all want pills and develop ailments??? I am floored by his unprofessionalism, outspoken overriding male dominant attitude. I believe the only reason he was cordial the first visit is because of his attraction to me!!!! When it comes to actual medical treatment, I would not recommend him at all.

June 23rd, 2016

This provider has been extremely rude and condescending on many occasions. He told me that he does not deal with "complex" patients as he likes to manage people for only things like hypertension and cholesterol. I have experienced much difficulty with simple things that are standards of care such as asking for refills in which I was told that "my patients expect too much from me". My last encounter was him calling to tell me he was dismissing me and then he proceeded to hang up on me.

August 22nd, 2012

First Visit

First visit for my veteran dad and in my opinion: Doctor was kind and compassionate and took the necessry time to review patient's medical file. During check up, doctor asked a lot of questions about his health - patient is 90+ so. Dr. Szalkowski scheduled necessary tests and followed up promptly when results were in. His assistants were four out of four star. Recptionist the same.

August 25th, 2016