- Friendly Staff
- Appropriate Followup
- Spends Time With Me
- Bedside Manner
- Accurate Diagnosis
- Easy Appointments
- Wait Time
Share Your Experience
Have you seen Dr. Maciej Tumiel?
December 30th, 2016Not very likable
December 30th, 2016Arrogant
December 30th, 2016JERK
November 20th, 2016
He was mean and rushed through procedure. Didn't listen to me at all or help solve my stomach issues.
November 4th, 2015
December 21st, 2014
November 23rd, 2013Best doctor in Panama City
November 16th, 2013Good Doc, poor staff
Dr. Tumiel was a very good doctor for me.....properly diagnosed, provided treatment and meds. Wait time was sometimes unacceptable, but overall a good doctor. The problem was his staff!!! Horrible, inept people....never billed correctly, would pay my co-pay and then get billed or at next visit told that I owed when I had already paid everything they told me to pay. As a matter of fact, I left Dr. Tumiel and went to another doctor strictly because his staff could not get their stuff together!!
July 30th, 2012
August 24th, 2011BEST GI doctor in Panama City, FL
August 3rd, 2011HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
* wait time was short* staff was courteous and knowledgeable* MD was pleasant and informative* cost was reasonableI can sincerely give Dr. Tumiel and his staff my highest recommendation.
April 26th, 2011
Dr. Maciej Tumiel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Panama City, FL.
Dr. Arnaldo Trabucco
Urology, General Practice, General Surgery
Panama City, FL 0 mi35
Dr. Liaqat Hayat
General Practice, Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Panama City, FL 0.60 mi26
Dr. Mariusz Klin
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Panama City, FL 0.60 mi30
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides