Dr. Mack Barnes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mack Barnes?

January 20th, 2017

He is an awesome doctor!!

Dr Barnes ton his time explain things to be before surgery and after. I would recommend him to anyone needing this type of surgeon

February 25th, 2016

Enjoyed my first visit with dr. Barnes. I'm looking forward to the next visit which is coming up soon.

February 16th, 2016

Dr. Barnes is an excellent Doctor. He is caring, takes the time to be honest and he answers any questions you may have about your care.

December 8th, 2015

Dr. Barnes is a wonderful physician however his nurse Donna at St. Vincent's is outright rude and nasty to patients when he is not around.

September 2nd, 2015

Great Doctor! He & his staff were very helpful with my recent surgery & treatment. I was concerned when my fever went up & he called me back within five minutes. Little mix up on my path report, but he called me and we discussed. Had two doctors working on my case. Have not had follow up visit yet.

August 31st, 2015

Dr. Barnes impressed me the first visit, put me at ease with his caring smile and compassion. I trust his diagnosis, his knowledge and I have so much hope in the treatment and care. I believe Dr. Barnes seeks God's wisdom in his life work. He is very courteous to his workers also. Thanks Doctor!

December 17th, 2014

One of the most caring and gentle doctors I have dealt with.

August 22nd, 2014

He called me Smiley

Doc Barnes was great. He saved my life and provided great care. Dysgerminoma II C at 22. Now a 10 yr survivor. Here's to you doc Barnes!

June 14th, 2014

Excellent Bedside Manner

Wow! In a word, Dr. Mack Barnes is amazing. I can't say enough about his bedside manner. He talked to me before my initial exam and before my surgery, never rushing or making me feel as if he didn't care about my concerns. He is extremely caring and compassionate, and he at no time came across as being arrogant--a big plus in my opinion. Other doctors could certainly take lessons from him.

August 6th, 2012

Phone call returns

I had a problems getting my phone calls returned. The answering machine says that as long as you call before 3:30 each day your call will be returned. Two days went by without a return call so I called again and then got a phone call back. I really didn't want to even send this but I feel like if I don't things won't change.

July 3rd, 2012

Dr Barnes is a great doctor. I was extremely pleased with his way and mannerisms. He greets you in a friendly & professional manner. He respects confidentiality rights of patients. He conducted a procedure on my 74 year old mother & made her feel quite confident & at ease, which meant alot to me & my dad. THANKS!!!!

May 10th, 2012

I was 23 when I was diagnosed with ovarian cancer. My family and I were scared and just the terms "cancer" and "extensive chemo" were so hard to comprehend but Dr. Barnes and his staff were so caring and compassionate and I am so grateful for all he has done to makes sure I had the chance to watch my children grow up.