Learn more about Dr. Mack Cheney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mack Cheney is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mack Cheney, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma
- Bone Transplantation
- Ear Cancer
- Facial Paralysis
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheney graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cheney has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Massachusetts Eye And Ear Infirmary
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cheney accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mack L. Cheney practice?
Dr. Mack Cheney practices Otolaryngology and Facial Plastic Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Otolaryngologists.