A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mack Cheney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mack Cheney is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cheney
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cheney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mack Cheney, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma
- Bone Transplantation
- Ear Cancer
- Facial Paralysis
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheney graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cheney has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Massachusetts Eye And Ear Infirmary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mack Lowell Cheney MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Mack L. Cheney practice?
- Dr. Mack Cheney has 1 office location.
Dr. Mack Cheney practices Otolaryngology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Otolaryngologists.