A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mack Cheney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mack Cheney is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cheney
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Cheney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mack Cheney, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma
- Bone Transplantation
- Ear Cancer
- Facial Paralysis
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheney graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cheney has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Massachusetts Eye And Ear Infirmary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mack Lowell Cheney MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Mack L. Cheney practice?
- Dr. Mack Cheney has 1 office location.
Dr. Mack Cheney practices Otolaryngology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Otolaryngologists.