Dr. Mack Cheney Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mack Cheney?

Home Allergies

Home Allergies

Have you seen Dr. Mack Cheney?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 1st, 2017

The best surgeon I ever had

Dr. Cheney was one of the nicest, most caring and talented doctors I have ever had. I was sent to him purely by chance, and he changed my life. There are mixed reviews on this site, which absolutely shock me. Not everyone has the perfect result from cosmetic surgery, as it can be affected by many factors, many that are out of any surgeons control. Everyone heals differently, many patients DO NOT follow the doctors pre-op and post op instructions, that can drastically affect healing and your final results. Dr. Cheney would not have held the many titles and positions he held with several prestigious schools and hospitals if he did not know what he was doing. I had several procedures with him and I never had a bad experience with Dr. Cheney or his staff. I felt very fortunate to have him as a surgeon. I wish he had not retired. He was a credit to his profession.

June 8th, 2017

Left stitch scars under my eye. That I have over 10 years later.

while he was operating and talking, I felt him pull the stitches too tightly. I had excessive bruising under that eye as well. A consultation with a renown eye plastics surgeon elicited confirmed that it was his mistake and that he removed too much fat, as well.

October 18th, 2016

Best plastic surgeon in the region!

I have had the pleasure of meeting and getting surgery performed with Dr. Cheney in the past. He has the utmost respect, consideration, and care for his patients. He works his magic and does a beautiful job!

November 16th, 2015

After a Motorcycle Accident Dr Cheney did facial surgery! I absolutely love him and the work he did for me

July 13th, 2015

Love him!

June 28th, 2011

Dangerous

stay away from this one.

May 10th, 2011

Should not practice cosmetic surgery

This doctor should stick to otolaryngology.Beware and make sure you see him before heoperates or you never know which resident is working on you. His cosmetic surgery skills are questionable. He is anotolaryngologist. Go to a true plastic surgeon.

May 28th, 2010

FABULOUS WEEKEND LIFT LADIES!

I just had to get online and share my experince that I had yesterday with Dr. Cheney. Im 48 and heard about this weekend mini lift and wanted to have it done. For anyone looking for a quick easyvery natural lift this is it and this is the guy to do it. I got there and literly almost walked out because I was so nervous and scared - His nurse Melissa was trying to comfort me she was just great but I told her I dont think I could go through with it I was frightened and I didnt want to go through a big recovery and so on she kept telling me its going to be no big deal at all youll be fine im right here with you and so on (but in my mind easy for her to say) she brought in the doctor we spoke he was great and told me he bet a cup of coffee when hes done I wont believe how easy it will be. Well, I finally said ok after we sat there for what seemed like the most ridiculous thing I was acting like and I finally said ok as I was about to vomit from nerves and on we proceeded with a shot to numb things up and on he went with this procedure that took him literely 30 mins. to complete. Amazing! I had no swelling, burising felt fine and look great just enough to take that tired look away but very very natual. I needed no pain meds just x strenghth tylenol and wala lol....I could go out one day later with no signs that anything was done. great procedure! great doc! great nurse ! highly recommend and great cost!very very reasonable.

July 28th, 2008

Dr. Cheney is First Rate!

I visited several plastic surgeons before choosing Dr. Cheney. He was much more caring and kind than all the other doctors I saw and although he had the most posh offices and accomdations, his fee was actually a bit lower than the others. He was the only doctor practicing in Boston. The others were in the suburbe and in New Hampshire.

February 8th, 2016