Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)

West End
Massachusetts Eye And Ear Infirmary
243 Charles St
Boston, MA 02114
617-573-3709
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  Dangerous  |  show details
Jun 27th, 2011

stay away from this one.

|  Should not practice cosmetic surgery  |  show details
May 10th, 2011

This doctor should stick to otolaryngology.Beware and make sure you see him before heoperates or you never know which resident is working on you. His cosmetic surgery skills are questionable. He is anotolaryngologist. Go to a true plastic surgeon.

|  Do your research!  |  show details
Nov 3rd, 2010

Please be sure to research Dr. Cheney prior to making an appointment (if he is still practicing). The results maybe disturbing.

|  FABULOUS WEEKEND LIFT LADIES!  |  show details
May 28th, 2010

I just had to get online and share my experince that I had yesterday with Dr. Cheney. Im 48 and heard about this weekend mini lift and wanted to have it done. For anyone looking for a quick easyvery natural lift this is it and this is the guy to do it. I got there and literly almost walked out because I was so nervous and scared - His nurse Melissa was trying to comfort me she was just great but I told her I dont think I could go through with it I was frightened and I didnt want to go through a big recovery and so on she kept telling me its going to be no big deal at all youll be fine im right here with you and so on (but in my mind easy for her to say) she brought in the doctor we spoke he was great and told me he bet a cup of coffee when hes done I wont believe how easy it will be. Well, I finally said ok after we sat there for what seemed like the most ridiculous thing I was acting like and I finally said ok as I was about to vomit from nerves and on we proceeded with a shot to numb things up and on he went with this procedure that took him literely 30 mins. to complete. Amazing! I had no swelling, burising felt fine and look great just enough to take that tired look away but very very natual. I needed no pain meds just x strenghth tylenol and wala lol....I could go out one day later with no signs that anything was done. great procedure! great doc! great nurse ! highly recommend and great cost!very very reasonable.

|  The only surgeon I will let touch my face!!!  |  show details
by Michelle on Oct 10th, 2008

I saw Dr. Cheney about 6 or 7 years ago for a lower bleph and the results changed my life. I was so pleased, I chose another procedure a few years later and was happy then the first time! I plan to call him again soon, as I am nearing 42 and want to give myself a more youthful appearance, and I will be coming from SC to Boston, he's THAT good! And he really is a down home southern boy with your best interest at heart, he's not out to make millions, just make people happy......Michelle

|  Dr. Cheney is First Rate!  |  show details
by Nancy Kaylor on Jul 28th, 2008

I visited several plastic surgeons before choosing Dr. Cheney. He was much more caring and kind than all the other doctors I saw and although he had the most posh offices and accomdations, his fee was actually a bit lower than the others. He was the only doctor practicing in Boston. The others were in the suburbe and in New Hampshire.