A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mack Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mack Sullivan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mack Sullivan, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Sullivan has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sullivan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
- Anthem - 15 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 12 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mack H. Sullivan practice?
Dr. Mack Sullivan practices Plastic Surgery near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Elkhart, IN and Farmington Hills, MI.
See Troy Plastic Surgeons.