Dr. Mack Holdiness MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 27th, 2016
Excellent physician!
I've been a patient of Dr. Holdiness for almost 20 years. He is a no b.s. physician & I credit his clinical knowledge for always being very spot on with a diagnosis with immediate & effective treatment. His admin staff is great & even if I haven't seen him in a while, if I have a medical issue, they will manage same or next day appointment. Dr. Holdiness is to the point, and if you give him a description of your symptoms, he delivers immediate accurate care. I highly recommend Dr. Holdiness if you want a very good primary care physician. No wait time & no unnecessary tests either. Don't expect over the top warm & fuzzy bedside treatment or a fancy office, but you can rely on intelligence & care about your medical condition!!

November 13th, 2015
Prompt !!
Very prompt !! It's just what I need for I get paid by the hour and can not take time off. You are in and out and always treated well...

July 19th, 2015
extremely prompt, doesn't talk much, doesn't really seem to be too interested. He won't question you, so have yours ready if need be

March 6th, 2015
Knows His Stuff !!
He knows his stuff !! I know for I and entire family have been his patients for 26 years and he's done good by us...

October 29th, 2014
Probably saved my spouce's life !!!
My husband, "...Mr. Know It All" had severe abdomen pain for 2 days and would not go to see anyone. I set up an appointment with my physician, Dr. H. , and he diagnosed a hole in colon and within the hour had him in a surgeon's office and operated on that very same day. Now, "...Mr. Know It All" never misses an appointment with Dr. Holdiness !!!!

August 22nd, 2014
Very Punctual !!
He shows up on time and gets you in and out of the office without a lot of wasted time setting around like you do at other physician's offices...

September 20th, 2012
Has no compassion

June 25th, 2008
Bad Bedside Manner
After my first office visit, I thought I must have caught him on a bad day. After the 3rd visit, I knew that all he offers to a patient is more of the same. Extremely arrogant and will literally run you out of his office if you ask more than one question.