Dr. Mack Mitchell Jr MD Patient Reviews

• Gastroenterology Dallas, TX

• Good
  • Bad

August 22nd, 2013
I can't say enough positive things about Dr. Mitchell. He is highly competent but at the same time can relate to his patient and explain things thoroughly. He is accessible and caring. His approach is professional and compassionate. I feel secure and comfortable in his care.

March 9th, 2013
Dr. Mitchell was very prompt, listened attentively and was able to provide information about my condition and how it could be treated. He gave me specific dietary information and told me how to use medications to relieve my symptoms without unnecessary procedures. Other doctors had done a lot of procedures and were not able to find out what was wrong.

August 5th, 2012
Extremely unhappy!
There is no room in this box to describe how unhappy I am about Dr. Mitchell. Saw very little compassion or understanding from him.I used to pick older doctors because of their huge experience. This is the 3rd older doc in the last 3 years who made me feel like nothing. I had to sit in the car for 5 minutes before the driving I was so shocked. I don't know at what point of life they become indifferent, but they do.Maybe they just get tired, don't care any more and have very little to lose.While younger doctors jump out of their skin to get to the bottom of your problem. Maybe because they are still building their practice and making a name for themselves, I don't know. But from now and on I will only go to the younger doctors.

November 18th, 2016