A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charley Patton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patton
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Patton Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charley Patton, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Patton graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Patton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Johnson City Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charley Mack Patton MD is a male Urologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Charley M. Patton practice?
- Dr. Charley Patton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charley Patton practices Urology near Kingsport, TN.
See Kingsport Urologists.