A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charley Patton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charley Patton, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Patton graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Patton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Johnson City Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charley Mack Patton MD is a male Urologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Charley M. Patton practice?
- Dr. Charley Patton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charley Patton practices Urology near Kingsport, TN.
See Kingsport Urologists.