A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mack Roach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mack Roach is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mack Roach, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Intensity-Modulated Radiotherapy
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Metastatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Radiation Injuries
- Radiation Oncology
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Thoracic Cancer
- Urination Disorders
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roach graduated from Stanford University. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Roach has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mack I Roach MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mack I. Roach practice?
- Dr. Mack Roach has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mack Roach practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Radiation Oncology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists, San Francisco Oncologists, and San Francisco Radiologists.