A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mack Roach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mack Roach is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roach
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Roach Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mack Roach, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Intensity-Modulated Radiotherapy
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Radiation Injuries
- Radiation Oncology
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Thoracic Cancer
- Urination Disorders
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roach graduated from Stanford University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Roach has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mack Roach MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mack Roach practice?
- Dr. Mack Roach has 1 office location.
Dr. Mack Roach practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Radiation Oncology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists, San Francisco Oncologists, and San Francisco Radiation Oncologists.