A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mack Ruffin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mack Ruffin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mack Ruffin, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Sports Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruffin graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ruffin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Chelsea Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mack Thomas Ruffin MD and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mack T. Ruffin practice?
- Dr. Mack Ruffin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mack Ruffin practices Family Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Primary Care Doctors.