A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mack Ruffin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mack Ruffin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ruffin
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ruffin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mack Ruffin, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Sports Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruffin graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ruffin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Chelsea Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mack Thomas Ruffin MD and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mack T. Ruffin practice?
- Dr. Mack Ruffin has 1 office location.
Dr. Mack Ruffin practices Family Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Family Physicians.