Learn more about Dr. Mack Ruffin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mack Ruffin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ruffin
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Ruffin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mack Ruffin, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Sports Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruffin graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ruffin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Chelsea Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mack Thomas Ruffin MD and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mack T. Ruffin practice?
- Dr. Mack Ruffin has 1 office location.
Dr. Mack Ruffin practices Family Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Family Physicians.