A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mackenzie Kuhl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mackenzie Kuhl, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuhl has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Marquette General Health System
- Marquette General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mackenzie Anne Kuhl DO is a female Anesthesiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Mackenzie A. Kuhl practice?
- Dr. Mackenzie Kuhl has 1 office location.
Dr. Mackenzie Kuhl practices Anesthesiology near Marquette, MI.
See Marquette Anesthesiologists.