A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maclong Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maclong Tran, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Tran has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maclong Tony Tran MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maclong T. Tran practice?
- Dr. Maclong Tran has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maclong Tran practices Emergency Medicine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Chicago Emergency Physicians.