A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maclovio Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maclovio Lopez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maclovio Lopez, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology and Pediatric Transplant Hepatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lopez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Childrens Medical Ctr Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maclovio James Lopez MD and PHD is a male Pediatric Gastroenterologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Gastroenterology and Pediatric Transplant Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Maclovio J. Lopez practice?
- Dr. Maclovio Lopez has 4 office locations.
Dr. Maclovio Lopez practices Pediatric Gastroenterology and Pediatric Transplant Hepatology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pediatric Specialists and Ann Arbor Pediatric Surgeons.