Dr. Macrine Ionescu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Macrine Ionescu?

Childhood Asthma

Childhood Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Macrine Ionescu?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 18th, 2017

She is an amazing doctor. Dr. I takes the time to truly listen to her young patients. Without that skill, the, "spider bite," we thought our four year old daughter had would have never been correctly diagnosised. It turned out to be a bat bite and we are very lucky Dr. I was there to listen to Our daughter when she told her about the bite on her arm. We had gone in over a sore throat but Dr. I noticed the band aide on B's arm and just talked to her about it. As a result, Dr. I made sure she was vaccinated against rabies in case the bat was infected. I don't care that she runs late, I will always wait for her.

May 6th, 2012

Not happy with Dr, Ionescu, but the other staff was lovely

Dr. Ionescu was my pediatrician for years, 6 of which I suffered with a debilitating illness, which later turned out to be CFIDS. Despite my constant complaints about being permanently exhausted, she tended to brush them off and told me to exercise more. Also, she tends to form opinions on what's wrong before hearing all of what you have to say. She's fine if you clearly have a cold or virus, but if you are having a more difficult problem, I suggest looking for someone else.

April 30th, 2012

Not good enough!

Dr. Ionescu is a good pediatrician, but the wait time in the office is so long that I switched to another practice. It's hard to get an appointment in the near future, and once you're here, you are put in the exam room with your child and wait another half hour. It's not acceptable. You should not have to spend an entire afternoon at the doctor's office for your child's checkup.

January 24th, 2017