Dr. Macy Fox Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Macy Fox?

July 23rd, 2012

Horrible. Would never recommend her to anyone. Uncaring, blows you off and rude. Made me very sick and didnt seem to care

January 5th, 2012

Rude

She was very degrading to me, always made me feel like I was just so stupid and ignorant when I asked any questions. Her front desk and nursing staff were amazing, and when it came to delivering my baby, I didn't tear at all....probably because my daughter was crowning for 30 minutes before she actually showed up to deliver her. RIDICULOUS. Needless to say, I picked a different doctor for my second child. Also, my mother-in-law used to see her and she diagnosed the wrong prescriptions for what she needed and caused her to get SICKER! I would NOT recommend Dr. Fox.

July 20th, 2011

Great OB

I'm surprised to hear the negative comments about Dr. Fox. She was my OB for my last child and she was always personable and kind. She never rushed me and I always felt calm and reassured with her. I know everyone's experiences are different, but mine have been positive from beginning to end.

July 15th, 2011

I deffinatly would not reccomend DR Fox to anyone i know, Especially if you are on methadone maintenance program! Im not sure if that was her problem or if she is just rude. I felt extremely uncomfortable while i was talking with her and She made me feel stupid for asking questions about what i should and shouldn't be doing while pregnant. You shouldnt feel uncomfortable when you are talking to your OB or ANY doctor for that matter! I found an amazing doctor in issaquah who makes me feel comfortable and is understanding and not judgemental!!

July 27th, 2008

Great listener who takes the time

I have been very happy with Dr. Fox's medical care. She is a fantastic listener and I never feel rushed during an appointment. She is great at explaining treatment options and lets the patient make the decision that is right for them.

April 6th, 2016