A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Macy Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levine
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Macy Levine, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Levine has 1 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Macy Irving Levine MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Macy I. Levine practice?
- Dr. Macy Levine has 1 office location.
Dr. Macy Levine practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Allergists and Pittsburgh Internists.