A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Macy Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levine
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Macy Levine, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Levine has 1 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Macy Irving Levine MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Macy I. Levine practice?
- Dr. Macy Levine has 1 office location.
Dr. Macy Levine practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Allergists and Pittsburgh Internists.