Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Madaiah Revana
Dr. Madaiah Revana, MD, BS, FACC, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Humble, TX, with another office in Humble, TX. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Revana is affiliated with Kingwood Medical Center, Univ of Texas Medical Branch Hospital and The Methodist Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Madaiah Revana has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Madaiah Revana is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Humble, TX.
Dr. Salman Alim
Humble, TX 0 mi14
Dr. Turuvekere Jayaram
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Humble, TX 0 mi40
Dr. Donghong Zhang
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Humble, TX 0 mi30