inactive

Madalene C Heng MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 14th, 2016
She sure knows her stuff!
Dr. Madeline Heng certainly has proven herself as an experiences and knowledgeable doctor for my psoriasis. She is plentiful with information, charts, pictures, and anything she needs to explain the condition of psoriasis and will take the time to make sure you understand. (please be patient with her accent...it's worth it) I recommend anyone who has not been able to get relief from their psoriasis, or who has not been able to get a sufficient diagnosis of their skin problem. I was delighted with Dr. Heng's personality and passion for her work.

January 14th, 2015
Sweet, friendly, caring, and a bubbly personality!
She's thorough and explains everything so you understand. I highly recommend Dr. Heng to everyone.

July 13th, 2013
The Best!
I gave been to Dr. Heng several times over the past 7 years. She is amazing. Dr. Heng diagnoses skin problems very early and takes care of them quickly. Dr. Heng is my very favorite doctor. I would not trust any other dermatologist. She is the most knowledgable doctor I have ever known.

June 23rd, 2013
Miracle Cure
Dr. Heng is one of the most caring doctors that I have encountered. I have followed her treatment protocol and my psoriasis is 95% gone. She uses a combination of conventional medicine with other natural approaches, such as lactose free diet, clorox baths, or her Psoria-Gold Gel. It works!!! She takes times to answer personal emails and really takes times to address your concerns. God bless her for her care and insights into this otherwise incurable disease.

April 22nd, 2013
Dr Heng is not for everyone. She takes unusual interest in providing effective, least cost treatment. Have been treated by her for at least 6 years and feel very comfortable with her treatment and recommendations. She provides quick effective treatment for my skin cancers (both basil and melanoma). A biopsy can turn into a quick surgery depending on her experience.

November 30th, 2012
Wow, what a trip this was.
This, by far, was the WORST experience with a doctor in all of my fifty years. I brought my son in to have his moles looked at for any signs of cancer. She spent the majority of the time showing us pictures of burn patients who used some new holistic product that is supposed to heal the skin faster! I finally had to stop her and ask "what about my son's moles?" She said "we take photos of moles and if they start to change, we CUT"! That's it. "We Cut" She must have repeated this twenty times. Not cool.

May 26th, 2012
Dr. Heng is very clever at diagnosing a problem. However, she talks a lot and very fast and it is hard to remember her instructions as to how to take or use the medications she prescribes.

May 29th, 2010
Dermatologist M. Heng in Oxnard, CA is THE BEST!
Madaline Heng is amazing! She has cured my psoriasis in a few months. I have been to twenty different dermatologists and they all were useless. Light treatments, steroids, too many side effects... Nothing works. Dr. Heng has cured me. She is a little wacky, but extremely passionate. Almost like a cute little mad scientist. I love her. Point is- She has developed a natural medicine that has unbelievable healing capabilities. PSORIAGOLD - a spice based medicine to apply on your skin. She even will give it to you at her cost, less than $50 as it is too natural to be appoved by insurance. I have spent $100- and it is the best $ I have ever spent. I have seen her other work with burns too...AMAZING! She is so humble that she works in a very average office, nothing special BUT the care you receive fro Dr. Heng is like no other. My Psoriasis is 99% gone ...4 months. I only had to go the the office 3 times so far. If you need an awesome Dermatologist that has undiscovered miracles, go see Dr. Heng in Oxnard CA.

April 26th, 2010
Excellent Doctor
I was very impressed. She was amazing. If it wasn't for her they would have found my menalomas too late. She just glanced at one and realized ASAP that there was something wrong. God Bless her!

July 4th, 2009
This doctor is selling her own product. She does not give a prescription for it, but sells it at the front desk. It is apparently not FDA approved. It has done nothing for my son's acne.