Dr. Madalina Ionescu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Madalina Ionescu?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Madalina Ionescu?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 6th, 2017

Best doctor in the world

Takes the time needed and explains everything SUPER well.

June 6th, 2017

Understanding doctor and thorough

Dr. Ionescu took her time to understand my symptoms thoroughly, and explain the possible methods of treatment. We decided the best method, for my treatment. Love it! It makes me feel like a real person.

November 12th, 2015

Going 7 to 8 months without seeing doctor because rude receptionist will not budge to you getting a 3 month check up. Rude and Obnoxious and not overall Good place for someone who is sick of diabetes to be seen by.

This is the worst doctor I have ever encounter. I can never get an appointment on a Saturday and when they finally give me one, they continued to cancel and not honor me another Saturday because she was booked. I had to wait an additional month and a half to see her to only get a call back with another cancellation and another month and a half to see her again. I am left without seeing her for months without end. I'm suppose to see her ever 3 months and I sometimes end up seeing her 7 to 8 months later. I think this is uncalled for and should not be tolerated as she should be seeing me accordingly every three months. Her receptionist is very, very rude and talks down to you when you try to tell her you cannot come on a weekday due to schedule and she then says I will have to be conformed with seeing the doctor 1 to 2 months later than planned. And she will give you attitude and has no manners with any of the patients. I refuse to be treated this way when services are being paid for. I will not recommend any patient with serious diabetes to see this doctor as you will end up not seeing her for months on end.

September 25th, 2012

Best Endocrinologist I've Seen

Dr. Ionescu is an amazing doctor. Her staff is very professional. There is some difficulty in getting appointments, but she is a specialist, and you have to book far in advance. As for wait times, she has spent up to a half hour in a room with me just explaining my thyroid condition and answering my questions. Good doctors are worth a little extra time out of your schedule!

January 16th, 2011

Didn't even read the lab report correctly

As a male seeing a female Doctor for low libido, etc., it's difficult enough. Then she read the lab report in front of me, said, "Your hormone levels. I can't help you." And that was it. No education, no information, no nothing. I asked her for a copy of the report, and the next words out of her mouth were, "You're welcome to get a second opinion." I will.She didn't even read the lab report right. I had high prolactin, low leutenizing hormone, high bilirubin. My leutenizing hormone level would be straight down the middle normal if I were a female...oh...and pregnant. I'm neither. It was 1.1 (range males 20-70: 1.5-9.3)My prolactin level would be normal if I were female. Again, I'm not. It was 18.2 (range 2.1-17.7).My bilirubin was 1.5 (range 0.2-1.4).My testosterone was 265 (range 250-1100).My estradiol was 43 (range <20-47).She was absolutely no help in understanding these test results. Maybe because she herself didn't understand them. If isn't diabetes, she can't help you. When she says, "I can't help you." It means you may have a problem, but she "can't" help you because she has no idea how.I'm a 46yo white male. I have had knee surgery, hand surgery, appendectomy, been injured on the job, and seen dozens of doctors over the years. Never have I met one so completely unhelpful that I'd sooner pay the cashier at GNC for advice than her.

April 24th, 2015