Dr. Madalyn Davidoff Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Madalyn Davidoff?

Posted on March 11th, 2016

Dr. D. is so patient and doesn't leave me feeling like the problem is "me". I have a life history of over-sensitivity to chemicals/meds so side effects are inevitable. But she is so encouraging and helpful. I thank God for guiding me to her.

Posted on October 5th, 2015

My family is very disappointed with Dr. Davidoff. My 91 year old father had been a patient of hers for 10 years and because he missed some appointments she refuses to see him anymore. Some of the appointments were missed due to his grandson passing away. We were shocked and diappointed. So therefore I would never recommend this physician to anyone.

GREAT DOCTOR!

Posted on August 15th, 2012

Extremely astute in her specialty. Hardheaded and Opinionated, yet when she tells/advises you of something - you can take it to the bank! No Frills, just straightforward Super Professional. (What your problem is / What we CAN do about it / What we are GOING to do about it.) Will entertain questions, and will provide understandable background information as to how she arrived at your particular course of action/care. Takes No Prisioners - won't accept excuses for not doing YOUR part of the Doctor/Patient attack of the issue at hand. Knowing I have to face her periodically - I work harder on MY end just to see her smile.

Outstanding practice!

Posted on August 14th, 2012

My visit to Dr Davidoff was my first to a cardiologist, and as a relatively young man I was a little apprehensive. She and her staff were nothing short of outstanding. All were very knowledgeable and personable, which helped put me much more at ease. Dr Davidoff is enthusiastic, funny, and yet completely professional. She obviously knows her area of expertise very well, and her comfort with the subject matter helped me relax and enjoy what could have been a very stressful experience. She and her staff answered all of my questions, and I am more than satisfied with my experience. I recommend her to anyone in the Warner Robins area needing a cardiologist.

Simply the Best Cardiologist in Central Georgia!

Posted on August 7th, 2012

Dr. Davidoff is very high-energy! She is very thorough with her exams and testings. She really cares about her patients and investigates every avenue to resolve any issues. I trust her completely and couldn't ask for any better treatment. I highly recommend her to anyone who is serious about their health ad wants to LIVE!

Good Experience

Posted on July 26th, 2011

Dr Davidoff seemed very knowledgeable; explained issues and answered my questions. I like that she is a runner and cyclist, so she understands my perspective. Positive attitude and attentiveness made for a pleasant experience.

Posted on October 16th, 2017