Madalyn Davidoff MD Patient Reviews

• Cardiovascular Disease Warner Robins, GA

• Good
  • Bad

March 11th, 2016
Dr. D. is so patient and doesn't leave me feeling like the problem is "me". I have a life history of over-sensitivity to chemicals/meds so side effects are inevitable. But she is so encouraging and helpful. I thank God for guiding me to her.

October 5th, 2015
My family is very disappointed with Dr. Davidoff. My 91 year old father had been a patient of hers for 10 years and because he missed some appointments she refuses to see him anymore. Some of the appointments were missed due to his grandson passing away. We were shocked and diappointed. So therefore I would never recommend this physician to anyone.

August 15th, 2012
GREAT DOCTOR!
Extremely astute in her specialty. Hardheaded and Opinionated, yet when she tells/advises you of something - you can take it to the bank! No Frills, just straightforward Super Professional. (What your problem is / What we CAN do about it / What we are GOING to do about it.) Will entertain questions, and will provide understandable background information as to how she arrived at your particular course of action/care. Takes No Prisioners - won't accept excuses for not doing YOUR part of the Doctor/Patient attack of the issue at hand. Knowing I have to face her periodically - I work harder on MY end just to see her smile.

August 14th, 2012
Outstanding practice!
My visit to Dr Davidoff was my first to a cardiologist, and as a relatively young man I was a little apprehensive. She and her staff were nothing short of outstanding. All were very knowledgeable and personable, which helped put me much more at ease. Dr Davidoff is enthusiastic, funny, and yet completely professional. She obviously knows her area of expertise very well, and her comfort with the subject matter helped me relax and enjoy what could have been a very stressful experience. She and her staff answered all of my questions, and I am more than satisfied with my experience. I recommend her to anyone in the Warner Robins area needing a cardiologist.

August 7th, 2012
Simply the Best Cardiologist in Central Georgia!
Dr. Davidoff is very high-energy! She is very thorough with her exams and testings. She really cares about her patients and investigates every avenue to resolve any issues. I trust her completely and couldn't ask for any better treatment. I highly recommend her to anyone who is serious about their health ad wants to LIVE!

July 26th, 2011
Good Experience
Dr Davidoff seemed very knowledgeable; explained issues and answered my questions. I like that she is a runner and cyclist, so she understands my perspective. Positive attitude and attentiveness made for a pleasant experience.

June 13th, 2016