A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madan Arora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madan Arora is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madan Arora, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Arora graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Arora has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Lapeer Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madan Arora DO and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Madan Arora practice?
- Dr. Madan Arora has 1 office location.
Dr. Madan Arora practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Flint, MI.
See Flint Internists and Flint Oncologists.