A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madan Arora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madan Arora is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arora
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Arora Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madan Arora, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Arora graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Arora has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Lapeer Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madan Arora DO and MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Madan Arora practice?
- Dr. Madan Arora has 1 office location.
Dr. Madan Arora practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Flint, MI.
See Flint Internists and Flint Oncologists.