A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madan Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madan Gupta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madan Gupta, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gupta has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madan Lal Gupta MD is a male Pediatrician, has 42 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Madan L. Gupta practice?
- Dr. Madan Gupta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Madan Gupta practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Livonia, MI.
See Southfield Pediatricians.