A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madan Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madan Gupta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madan Gupta, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gupta has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gupta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Madan L. Gupta practice?
Dr. Madan Gupta practices Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Cardiovascular Disease near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Galesburg, IL.
See Southfield Pediatricians, Southfield Internists, and Southfield Cardiologists.