A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madan Kandula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madan Kandula, Otolaryngologist, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kandula
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kandula Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madan Kandula, Au.D, DC, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Balloon Dilatation
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hearing Disorders
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Disorders
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kandula graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Kandula has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - Elmbrook Memorial
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madan Narayana Kandula Au.D, DC, and MD is a male Allergist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Madan N. Kandula practice?
- Dr. Madan Kandula has 1 office location.
Dr. Madan Kandula practices Otolaryngology and Allergy near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Otolaryngologists and Milwaukee Allergists.