A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madan Kandula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madan Kandula, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kandula
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kandula Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madan Kandula, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Balloon Dilatation
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hearing Disorders
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Disorders
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kandula graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Kandula has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - Elmbrook Memorial
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madan Narayana Kandula MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Madan N. Kandula practice?
- Dr. Madan Kandula has 1 office location.
Dr. Madan Kandula practices Otolaryngology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Otolaryngologists.