Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  One lucky enough to have this Dr. you know  |  show details
by Scott Gray, Hunstville AL on Jun 11th, 2011

that no one compares, certainly at FAMC. If I could wrap him up and put him in my pocket, I would take him to every assignment we are assigned. However, we are retired now and I am lucky enough to have him as my assigned PCM. I can talk all day, if you can be fortunate enough to have him assigned to you (ASK FOR HIM IF NOT).I could type all day, you would think I am a shill for a doctor that has no Ego problems as so many do. He is not one of them.

|  Best of the best...  |  show details
Oct 11th, 2010

In the almost 12 years I've been married to an Army officer, I've never come across such a caring, thorough, intelligent, professional doctor until I met Dr. Maladkar. He interviews and tests and refers out until the right diagnosis is made and healing begins. I thank the Lord for Dr. Maladkar, and I pray that he is blessed for his compassion and for the time he spends helping others.

|  Very Intelligent and Caring!!!  |  show details
Sep 16th, 2009

I am 50 years old, with an abundance of endocrine problems that I've had since birth. In my lifetime I've been cared for by MD's, Endocrinologists and other specialists. I still find Dr Maladkar to be the best doctor I've ever had military or otherwise. Sadly we've moved to Colorado now, but I look forward to my return to Alabama and back under his care.