A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madan Mohan Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madan Mohan Reddy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reddy
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reddy Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Reddy has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Williamson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madan Mohan Gangapuram Reddy MD is a male Sports Medicine and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Madan Mohan G. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Madan Mohan Reddy has 1 office location.
Dr. Madan Mohan Reddy practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Williamson, WV.
See Williamson Surgeons and Williamson Sports Medicine Doctors.