A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madan Mohan Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madan Mohan Reddy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reddy
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reddy Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Reddy has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Williamson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madan Mohan Gangapuram Reddy MD is a male Sports Medicine and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Madan Mohan G. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Madan Mohan Reddy has 1 office location.
Dr. Madan Mohan Reddy practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Williamson, WV.
See Williamson Surgeons and Williamson Sports Medicine Doctors.