A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madanmohan Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madanmohan Patel is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madanmohan Patel, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from M. P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar.
Dr. Patel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Bergen Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madanmohan R Patel FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Madanmohan R. Patel practice?
- Dr. Madanmohan Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Madanmohan Patel practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists and Bronx Pulmonologists.