A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madanmohan Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madanmohan Patel is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madanmohan Patel, MD, FCCP is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease COPD.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from M. P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar.More Education & Awards
Dr. Patel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Bergen Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Patel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Madanmohan R. Patel practice?
Dr. Madanmohan Patel practices Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Paramus, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Paramus Family Physicians, Paramus Internists, Paramus Pulmonologists, and Paramus Sleep Medicine Doctors.