A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madappa Kundranda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madappa Kundranda is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kundranda
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kundranda Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Kundranda graduated from Sri Devaraj Urs Medical College, Tamaka. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kundranda has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madappa Kundranda MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Madappa Kundranda practice?
- Dr. Madappa Kundranda has 1 office location.
Dr. Madappa Kundranda practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Gilbert, AZ.
See Gilbert Internists, Gilbert Hematologists, and Gilbert Oncologists.