A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madappa Kundranda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madappa Kundranda is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kundranda
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Kundranda graduated from Sri Devaraj Urs Medical College, Tamaka. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kundranda has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madappa Kundranda MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Madappa Kundranda practice?
- Dr. Madappa Kundranda has 1 office location.
Dr. Madappa Kundranda practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Gilbert , AZ.
See Gilbert Internists, Gilbert Hematologists, and Gilbert Oncologists.