Dr. Madappa Kundranda MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Mesa, AZ

4.9

February 10th, 2014
My doctor Dr.K is the most compassionate and caring person I have ever met. His team has only one goal-how can they help to make me feel better and help fight this cancer.I am grateful to the lord that I was led to him and CTCA for my care.

November 11th, 2013
Dr Kundranda is one of the most caring people I have ever met. Not only is he a brilliant doctor but he takes the time to explain things in a simple way. I have stage 4 cancer and I know that he can't cure me but I thank him for treating me like how he would treat his mother. I thank the good lord for having lead me to him.

June 17th, 2012
Kundranda is a caring physician
Dr. Kundranda treated my mother for Pancreatic Cancer at the Mayo. He always took the time needed to answer all of my families questions (trust me, that is a lot). I also found him willing to aggressively treat the cancer and open to suggestions based on our own research. He has a warm and caring bedside manner and great follow up. I highly recommend him.

October 29th, 2011
Out-of-state Patient
Came to Dr. Kundrandah with metastatic cancer. He moved swiftly to order the appropriate diagnostic exams and consultations. He actually called me when we arrived home to follow up on MRI results. Very pleased with the care received.

August 27th, 2011
Truely cares about his patients
When we met Dr.Kundranda, my mother has extensive cancer and we were getting a second opinion. He immediately made us feel at ease and his focus was just us. He spent nearly 2 hours explaining the disease and his plan to fight it. My previous oncologist spent all of 15 minutes telling us we needed chemotherapy immediately and scaring us to death!!!!! We are so grateful we found a caring doctor in this difficult time.