Dr. Madapura Satyanarayana Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Madapura Satyanarayana?

July 14th, 2017

great doctor

he is a great doctor, He has been my daughters doctor since she was born. He was at the hospital to meet me after giving birth. He has years of experience and he knows what he is doing. he is just great.

June 16th, 2017

love this dr and staff!! been going here for years, the wait time is long but only because the dr. takes their time with each patient and cares for us. only thing wrong is the office is due for an upgrade but other than that I most likely recommend this pediatric office.

April 1st, 2015

And this is one of a few options with HMO...

After waiting over an hour after the scheduled time, despite being at least a half hour early, the Doctor spent 1/3 of our time on his phone, told me a condition I had in childhood (which required surgery) was due to allergies, without examining me. Exam room was very bare, WW2 styling, and exam table was torn so you could stick your finger in the foam, very hygenic looking. However well cleaned the waiting room was, it didn't look or feel clean, either. Despite assurances that we had no bill/copay, I've received a bill over two months later, for two items, only one of which is the infant wellness check we went in for, and since we didn't need shots or anything I don't know what one of the charges is for. Every other appointment my son has had was covered completely by insurance, so I'll be enquiring what this is for tomorrow.

December 21st, 2014

Eighteen years as our doctor. Met us at ER many times. We all love him!

December 5th, 2016