A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madar Bux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madar Bux is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bux graduated from Rani Durgavati Vishwavidhyalaya Medical College, Madhya Pradesh.
Dr. Bux has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ephraim Mcdowell Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madar Bux MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Madar Bux practice?
- Dr. Madar Bux has 5 office locations.
Dr. Madar Bux practices Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine near Danville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Lexington, KY and Harrodsburg, KY.
See Danville Pain Management Doctors.