A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madeleine Ewing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madeleine Ewing is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madeleine Ewing, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ewing graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ewing has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madeleine Quail Ewing MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Madeleine Q. Ewing practice?
- Dr. Madeleine Ewing has 1 office location.
Dr. Madeleine Ewing practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.