A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madeleine Ewing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madeleine Ewing is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ewing
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ewing Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madeleine Ewing, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ewing graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ewing has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madeleine Quail Ewing MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Madeleine Q. Ewing practice?
- Dr. Madeleine Ewing has 1 office location.
Dr. Madeleine Ewing practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.