Dr. Madeleine Ewing MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 10th, 2016
Unique
Dr. Ewing is a truly exceptional doctor. She is extraordinarily thorough, but more than that, she is simply a lovely person. She spends as much time as she needs to with each patient and we wait for her because she is at the top of her field, leaves no stone unturned, and follows up with other physicians and even my optician! She sent me to a very well-regarded retinal specialist and when he met me, he said, "Oh, you're one the elite. You're a patient of Madeleine Ewing." I answered that she thinks very highly of him too and he replied, "There are many doctors like me but there is only one Madeleine Ewing". I'm with him.

July 21st, 2016
I did not give the wait time because people would look and dismiss the rest of the review. I must first say the wait time was absolutely worth it. In one case about 45 minutes and in another well over an hour. WORTH IT !!!

December 31st, 2015
I am chronically ill , so therefore I see many doctors. I am fortunate, they are all very good. None however come close to Dr. Madeline Ewing's compassion, dedication and expertise in her field. I have never seen another physician like her, and I worked in healthcare for many years. This is how medicine was intended to be practiced. What happened????????????

November 26th, 2015
Dr Ewing is beyond what anyone would ever expect in a doctor on all positive counts. She cares about her patients as if they are her own children, and in a very true sense, we are! One of the most dedicated doctors and office manager teams I have encountered and will ever encounter. Philadelphia is blessed to have this team taking care of our eyes. We are grateful.

October 14th, 2015
If anyone is looking for an exceptional opthmalogist I highly recommend Dr. Madeline Ewing in Philadelphia. She is beyond thorough (appts can last 2-4 hrs depending on your condition) and her bedside manner is beyond excellent. She got me into see a specialist in one day and personally walked over all her notes regarding her assessment.

June 14th, 2015
Most extraordinary doctor I've ever gone to
Dr. Ewing has outstanding credentials, yes, but it is her kindness, thoroughness, empathy, professionalism and her dedication to going the extra miles, each and every time, that make her an incomparable doctor and human being. I've been seeing her for 35 years, and I've never seen a doctor that comes close. Her office manager is as dedicated and kind as Dr. Ewing herself. They are an amazing team.

May 24th, 2012
Excellent care and thoroughness in examination; easy to talk to

June 24th, 2017