A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madeleine Grant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madeleine Grant is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madeleine Grant, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Grant graduated from New York University.
Dr. Grant has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madeleine Mulford Grant MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Madeleine M. Grant practice?
- Dr. Madeleine Grant has 3 office locations.
Dr. Madeleine Grant practices Internal Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Internists.