A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madeleine Guevara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madeleine Guevara is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Guevara graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Guevara has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cheboygan Memorial Hospital
- War Memorial Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madeleine Neri Guevara DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Madeleine N. Guevara practice?
- Dr. Madeleine Guevara has 2 office locations.
Dr. Madeleine Guevara practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Mackinaw City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Cheboygan, MI.
See Mackinaw City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.