A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madeleine Heck, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including AIDSHIV Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Heck graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.More Education & Awards
Dr. Heck has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Heck accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Madeleine Heck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Madeleine C. Heck practice?
Dr. Madeleine Heck practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Baton Rouge, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Lafayette, LA and Zachary, LA.
See Baton Rouge Internists and Baton Rouge Infectious Disease Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Madalyn Heck, Dr. Madeline Heck, Dr. Madelyn Heck, Dr. Magda Heck, Dr. Magdalena Heck, Dr. Magdalene Heck