A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madeleine Heck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madeleine Heck is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madeleine Heck, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Heck graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Heck has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
- Earl K Long Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madeleine C Heck MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Madeleine C. Heck practice?
- Dr. Madeleine Heck has 4 office locations.
Dr. Madeleine Heck practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Internists and Baton Rouge Infectious Disease Doctors.