A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madeleine Kane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madeleine Kane, Professor is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kane
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kane Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madeleine Kane, MD, PHD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kane graduated from University of Miami . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kane has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Longmont United Hospital
- University Hospital - Denver
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madeleine A Kane MD and PHD is a female Oncologist , has 33 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Madeleine A. Kane practice?
- Dr. Madeleine Kane has 2 office locations.
Dr. Madeleine Kane practices Medical Oncology near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, CO.
See Denver Oncologists.