Learn more about Dr. Madeleine Kane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madeleine Kane, Professor is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madeleine Kane, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kane graduated from University of Miami . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kane has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Longmont United Hospital
- University Hospital - Denver
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kane accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 3 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Madeleine A. Kane practice?
Dr. Madeleine Kane practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology, Infectious Disease, Hematology & Oncology, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO and Montrose, CO.
See Aurora Internists, Aurora Oncologists, Aurora Hematologists, Aurora Infectious Disease Doctors, and Aurora Surgeons.