A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madeleine Kane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madeleine Kane, Professor is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madeleine Kane, MD, PHD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kane graduated from University of Miami . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kane has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Longmont United Hospital
- University Hospital - Denver
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madeleine A Kane MD and PHD is a female Oncologist , has 33 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Madeleine A. Kane practice?
- Dr. Madeleine Kane has 6 office locations.
Dr. Madeleine Kane practices Medical Oncology near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO and Montrose, CO.
See Aurora Oncologists.