A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madeleine Kitaj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madeleine Kitaj is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madeleine Kitaj, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kitaj graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Kitaj has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Griffin Hospital
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kitaj accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Madeleine B. Kitaj practice?
Dr. Madeleine Kitaj practices Neurology near Southbury, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Croton On Hudson, NY and Yorktown Heights, NY.
See Southbury Neurologists.