A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madeleine Kitaj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madeleine Kitaj is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madeleine Kitaj, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kitaj graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Kitaj has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Griffin Hospital
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madeleine B Kitaj MD is a female Neurologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Madeleine B. Kitaj practice?
- Dr. Madeleine Kitaj has 3 office locations.
Dr. Madeleine Kitaj practices Neurology near Southbury, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Croton On Hudson, NY and Yorktown Heights, NY.
See Southbury Neurologists.