A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madeleine MacDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madeleine MacDonald is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madeleine MacDonald, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. MacDonald graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. MacDonald has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Fremont Area Medical Center
- The Nebraska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madeleine MacDonald MD is a female Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Madeleine MacDonald practice?
- Dr. Madeleine MacDonald has 1 office location.
Dr. Madeleine MacDonald practices Pediatrics near Fremont, NE.
See Fremont Pediatricians.