A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madeleine Weiser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madeleine Weiser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madeleine Weiser, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiser graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Weiser has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weiser accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance