A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madeleine Weiser is Excellent. Dr. Weiser has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madeleine Weiser, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiser graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Weiser has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weiser accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Madeleine Weiser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Madeleine C. Weiser practice?
Dr. Madeleine Weiser practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Paoli, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wynnewood, PA and Ardmore, PA.
See Paoli Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marlene Weiser, Dr. Marlyn Weiser, Dr. Madeline Weiser, Dr. Madalyn Weiser, Dr. Marlena Weiser, Dr. Magda Weiser