A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madeline Danny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madeline Danny is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madeline Danny, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Danny graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Danny has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madeline Ann Danny DO and MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Madeline A. Danny practice?
- Dr. Madeline Danny has 1 office location.
Dr. Madeline Danny practices Internal Medicine near Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Internists.